🗣 I reside in Portland, OR | Email: [email protected] | LinkedIn | Twitter | Interactive version of this resume @ preetgujral.com
- I am passionate about helping mission driven organizations produce and distribute food, facilitate connection with culture through food sovereignty, and strengthen local communities. I am on a personal mission to reconnect to my culture and ancestral knowledge through the soil and the gifts it provides.
- Analytical leader with a knack for active listening, understanding team dynamics and designing supportive and collaborative work environments. Entrepreneurial, driven, and adaptable to evolving needs. A quick learner, especially with emerging technologies.
- Over 12 years of experienced in all aspects of business operations, sales, project planning and management, leadership development and coaching as well as relationship building and public speaking. I value using observation, metrics, data, and technology to intelligently improve the ways teams operate, allowing for more connection and enjoyment of the work experience.
Food Systems and Non Profit | Portland, OR
Technology and Software | Portland, OR
- June 2019- November 2020 | Huron | Technical Consultant (Professional Services)
- Aug 2017- Feb 2019 | Cayuse | Full Stack Engineering Team Lead
- March 2016 - Aug 2017 | Freelance Software Development
- Jan 2016 – Aug 2016 | Code Fellows (now Alchemy Code Lab) | Teaching Assistant: ****Code 301
Financial Services and Consulting Experience | New York, NY