🌻 Portland, OR | [email protected] | Digital resume at preetgujral.com
- Passionate about developing best practices in ethical land stewardship, maintaining healthy relationship with food production, facilitating cultural connections through sovereignty, and strengthening local communities.
- Inspired by my cultural connections to land and ancestral knowledge. My hands are in the soil and my mind is on passing on the gifts it provides to future generations.
- Analytical leader with a knack for active listening, understanding team dynamics and designing supportive and collaborative work environments. Entrepreneurial, driven, and adaptable to evolving needs. A quick learner, especially with emerging technologies.
- Over 12 years experience in program development, software engineering and IT implementations, team building, individual coaching, business operations, project planning and management.
- Proud systems and processes nerd who enjoys coaching others in organizing their work in ways that spark enthusiasm. I enjoy designing individualized workflows to improve the ways teams collaborate. We are stronger together!
Land Stewardship, Food Systems and Non-Profit | Portland, OR
Technology and Software | Portland, OR
- June 2019 - Nov 2020 | Huron | Technical Consultant (Professional Services)
- Aug 2017 - Feb 2019 | Cayuse | Full Stack Engineering Team Lead
- Mar 2016 - Aug 2017 | Freelance Software Development
- Jan 2016 – Aug 2016 | Code Fellows (now Alchemy Code Lab) | Teaching Assistant: ****Code 301
Financial Services and Consulting Experience | New York, NY